Our client is one of the most experienced global providers of account-based ticketing, fleet management,
and real-time passenger information systems. They engage some of the brightest minds in tech to
participate in creating great solutions and we are looking for a new talented Senior Accountant to join the
● Oversee all aspects of accounting and taxation for a Slovenian company with a large international
customer base and logistics network.
● Ensure compliance with country-specific regulations, tax laws, and statutory reporting
● Implement and uphold Group accounting and reporting policies at the local level.
● Act as a key user of Group ERP tools, focusing on task automation and efficient utilization of
● Utilize local IT/accounting tools beyond the scope of the group ERP.
● Organize and supervise the work of a small accounting team.
● Support cash flow reporting through data analysis.
● Collaborate with local and group management.
● Serve as the on-site contact for external parties, including financial auditors and interactions with
● Several years of experience in Slovenian accounting and tax environments.
● Demonstrated ability to lead a small team and collaborate within larger group functions.
● Proficient in computer skills, including various ERPs and reporting tools (e.g., Power BI).
● Experience in supporting management with tasks related to budgeting, forecasting, cash flow, and
● Independent mindset with efficient time management.
● Seamless interaction with other departments and a proactive approach to information exchange.
● Proficient in spoken and written English.
Interested in finding more?