Our customer is a top player in the Romanian retail market.
We are seeking a Finance Business Partner, whose role is to manage the finances of multiple
business units within the company.
● Over 5 years in the financial field with an accounting and tax background.
● Proficiency in Business English (Level C)
● Providing consultancy and business unit support within your area of responsibility to enable them to
make the best business and financial decisions.
● Ensuring the accuracy of financial and accounting information within your expertise.
● Analyzing results to create long-term projections, ensuring the integrity of budget forecasts.
● Participating in monthly financial closures.
● Conducting financial audits, summarizing risks, and following up on improvements.
● Automating financial processes within your expertise to enhance efficiency.
● Managing projects to align with its standards and requirements.
● Local and international training programs.
● Private medical insurance and life insurance.
● An internal referral program for recommending future employees, with financial rewards.
● Meal vouchers and holiday gift vouchers.
● An individualized salary package based on personal performance.
● The opportunity to invest in the company through the shareholding system and the possibility of
receiving a share of the company's profits.
● Job security, offering long-term employee development prospects.
Interested in finding more?