|European Union Or Relocation In EU Countries (Remote)
|4K EUR / Month
Our client is a large company from Western Europe from pharmaceutical industry.
The project is long term (starting with 12 months with the possibility to extend long term).
Few information about the project:
The majority of the work is in CET time zone, but there is some work to do in PST. If you are based
in Europe the overlap with the US sites will be enough.
You certainly need to be a technical person who can understand the technical side of production, I am
talking like the equipment and the sensors to it. On the other hand you have to be a data analyst who
collects requirements and makes reports.
A process and automation engineer who have worked in a pharmaceutical manufacturing floor might
fit the requirements in a way.
- Analyze the sensors names that we have in the system, and help with the identification of the
sensor in the equipment, the standardization and mapping (using the naming conventions we
have, and probably propose additional ones).
- Using batch information, help to identify when a batch is active on a certain equipment.
- Communicate with the site SMEs to obtain further details, verify the work and gather necessary documentation.
- We are currently looking for someone who can support with the contextualization of
manufacturing PI sensor Data;
- Process knowledge of drug substance (upstream and downstream process);
- Most be familiar with the equipment in the plant (bioreactors, centrifuges, chromatography skids,
viral filters, UF/DF, media and buffer tanks, among others);
- High level understanding of recipes and general knowledge of the batch genealogy;
- While we don’t expect the person to know how to configure the PI System or MES. We need
someone who is technology ready, should be able to use google sheets, document what he has
contextualized in google docs, and input information into other digital systems.
Interested in finding more?