|3-4K EUR / Month
As a Software engineer you will be part of a company that is building a refined search engine for business data across all industries. The team already works with some of the largest companies in the world. The company takes an approach that’s similar to Google’s by providing business data enrichment with unprecedented coverage of SMBs, accurate classification and in-depth insights based on real-time updates.
You will work within our Product Engineering team to define the best technical solution, directly impacting the shape of our products, bringing new ideas to life. You’ll think through all the details of the implementation, as well as different scenarios of product growth and scalability.
You will work closely with the VP of Engineering & Co-Founder), and dive into complex issues together with our Data & ML Engineering teams (mostly Seniors) led by the CTO & Co-Founder, while also supporting Marketing efforts with various tools that depict the value of our data.
- Define the best technical solution and infrastructure
- Create scalable micro-services and APIs architecture
- Ensure performance, reliability and scalability
- Use your tech expertise to proactively find solutions to solve complex issues, understanding and considering the business needs
- Prototype quickly to solve thorny use cases, without getting stuck in theory, as we’re prone to shipping early and often
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Identify areas of opportunity and improvement
- Experience in web development using Node.js (Typescript is preferred) or Java (version 8 or higher)
- Experience in designing and maintaining secure & scalable REST based APIs, with a focus on Microservices Architecture
- Experience with Elasticsearch or other similar distributed search engines
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, comfort with both modern relational and non-relational databases.
- Experience in designing and implementing software testing strategies (Unit Tests, Integration Tests, End-to-end Test, Regression Tests, Performance Tests)
- Experience with cloud environments like AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of CI/CD principles and processes. Previous experience with Bitbucket Pipelines, Jenkins or Travis CI is a plus
- Previous knowledge of Kubernetes and operating Kubernetes clusters is a plus
Interested in finding more?