Way of work (CIM)
Our customer is a top player in the Romanian retail market.
We are seeking a Finance Manager who has experience in team management who can lead by inspiration.
This person is adaptable, proactive, and attentive to others' needs while maintaining a balance between
empathy and high standards in team management. Prior retail experience is not mandatory, but a strong
sense of responsibility and a history of professional success are desired.
● Over 5 years in the financial field with an accounting and tax background.
● Managerial experience of 2-3 years.
● Proficiency in Business English (Level C)
● Build, train, and develop the team under your supervision.
● Monitor ongoing financial operations within the company.
● Develop and implement team projects related to the company's strategy.
● Oversee the annual preparation of statutory financial statements and manage external audits and
● Conduct in-depth periodic analyses of financial statements to ensure accuracy.
● Ensure compliance by managing the performance and efficiency of the internal control system.
● Develop trust relationships and a multidimensional view of the business to ensure sustainable value
creation and transparency in the success of actions.
● Varied and flexible work schedule in a hybrid format.
● Local, national, and international training programs.
● Team Building activities and team meetings for practicing sports together.
● Private medical insurance.
● Life insurance.
● An internal referral program for recommending future employees with financial rewards.
● Meal vouchers and holiday gift vouchers.
● Individualized salary package based on personal performance.
● Monthly performance-based bonus.
● Opportunity to invest in the company through the shareholding system.
Interested in finding more?