|5-6K EUR / Month
Our customer is a hardware and software engineering company which provides solutions for subsea applications. Their solutions are used by companies specialized in renewable energy, oil and gas exploration, seabed-to-surface construction and services and hydrographic surveys, just to mention a few.
Their software is among the most utilized and high-end in the industry, offering users a multi-purpose solution known for its versatility and efficiency. It supports navigation, as well as data acquisition, processing and analysis for a wide variety of vessel types – and we are constantly integrating new technologies like AI to enable low-carbon, remote and autonomous operations.
Join our team of software engineers who ensure that our customers can successfully map oceans, discover forgotten mines, set up wind turbines at sea, and much more. We operate in a niche industry, so don’t worry if you’re new to the maritime world, we’ll equip you with the necessary introduction before you’re thrown into the coding waters.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Software for surface and subsea positioning, maneouvring and advanced 3D data modelling
- 3D computations of dynamic and static data including vessels, drones, structures, and water column, seabed or sediment data
- Autonomous systems such as autonomous underwater vehicles (AUV)
- Working closely together with other developers that focus on…
- Point cloud generation, editing and visualization – via very large data sets
- Machine/deep learning and computer vision
- Application-based as well as web-based solutions
- Has a background as a software developer, holding a degree in computer science, software engineering or similar
- Is proficient in C++ and some experience in C#
- Is experienced in real time applications, multithreading and 24/7 uptime
- Has experience – from studies or previous positions – with large software applications and the ability to write comprehensible and robust code
- Has experience in efficient test-driven development – and enjoys unit testing
- Appreciates being able to follow a project from idea through to implementation and real-life use by our clients
- Strives to create efficient, user-friendly and reliable solutions
- Strong English skills, both written and verbal, are a must.
Interested in finding more?